Dear candidates, You have filled up JNVST Exam form for the Admission of the class 6th For the year 2022-23 so; now your Admit Card is ready to download. JNVST Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test is conducted by Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti for the Class 6th. Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has been declared that the Admit Card is ready to download. Examination Scheduled is on 30th of April 2022 and the Exam will start at 11.00 am to 1.30 pm.
- Nature of the Exam:
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test is objective base and multiple choices. Students have to select the right option as an answer of the given questions.
The selection test will be of two-hour duration from 11:30 am to 01:30 pm and will have 3 sections with only objective type questions. There are 80 questions in all for 100 marks.
|Type of Test||Number of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Mental ability Test||40||50||60 Minutes|
|Arithmetic Test||20||25||30 Minutes|
|Language Test||20||25||30 Minutes|
A single test booklet comprising of all the three sections will be given to each candidate. Additional time of 40 minutes will be allowed for “Divyang students” (differently-abled students)
Navodaya Class 6 Admit Card 2022 is an important document for the examination as it is compulsory to bring the Admit Card to the examination hall.
How to Download Admit Card:
JNVST Class 6 Admit card 2022
Students need to simply log in with their Registration Number & Date of Birth to download their Admit cards.
- Visit the official website- https://navodaya.gov.in
- Click on the Download Admit card links
- CBSETMS admit card page will appear
- Login with registration Number/DOB
- Admit card page will appear
- Check the Exam center & Timing
- Download & take the Print Out of JNVST Admit Card 2021
Please click here for downloading the Admit Card for Class 6 Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test-2022 scheduled on 30th April 2022
Direct Link to Download Admit Card: Click here: https://cbseitms.nic.in/AdminCard/AdminCard
Instructions for the Candidatess:
- It’s mandatory to carry your Admit Card on the examination.
- Check out your details on Admit Card.
- Candidates should reach on exam center before half hour of the exam schedule.
- Candidates use Only Blue/Black Ball Point Pen to write on the OMR Sheet.
- Don’t not use pencil to write on the OMR Sheet.
- Candidates strictly follow the rules of Covid 19.
- For each question, there are four probable answers, out of which only one is correct. The candidate is required to select the correct answer and darken the corresponding circle of the chosen answer.
- No change in the darkened circle is allowed. Striking, applying white/correction fluid and erasing on the OMR sheet is also not allowed Such answers will not be evaluated.
- 1.25 marks will be given for every correct answer.
- No negative marking for the examination.
Result of the Selection Test:
- The result of JNV Selection Test 2022 is expected to be announced by June 2022. Candidates can get the result from the admission portal. The result will also be displayed in the offices of the concerned:
i. Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya
ii. District Education Officer
iii. District Magistrate
iv. Deputy Commissioner, Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti of the Region.
v. The website of the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti www.navodaya.gov.in.
The Principal, Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya concerned, will also inform the selected candidates through SMS on the registered mobile number followed by a speed post.